Next Class: Community Reinvestment Act To You Level II
May 15, 2019 11am-4pm
Location: Southside Bank, 104 N Temple Dr, Diboll, TX 75941
We welcome Community Development Organizations to engage with our panel of bankers, be included in collaborative grants and learn more on how to leverage CRA funding at our Level II class hosted by A Circle of Ten, Inc. (C10) at Southside Bank.
Learn more about CRA2U Level II Class by scrolling down
OUR GOAL: Provide valuable insight on the Community Reinvestment Act and Community Development activities to leverage financial institutions’ support and transform local communities.
BENEFITS: Increase effects of CRA Investments, Loans & Services for Community Development Organizations (CDO) you care about.
CRA2U© DETAILS, PROCESS & INVESTMENT
LEVEL I: Full Circle Community Development Institute©2001
2.5 Day Institute taught by CRA2U© Advisory Members & C10 professionals
AUDIENCE: Motivated CRA Officers/Bankers
DATES: Offered 3X year @ Federal Reserve & Bank sites
- Collaborations & Innovative Methods Leveraging CRA Investments
- High-level grant writing training
- CRA History, Community Development, Determining CRA Focus & Pilot Project Options, ID Areas & Community Development Organizations (CDO) for inclusion
LEVEL II: Delivering Community Development©2001
C10 3-Day Seminar & One-Day Training taught by Bankers from CRA2U© Level One Institute.
AUDIENCE: CDOs identified by Banks & C10 to participate & benefit
DATES: 3-Day Seminar by C10 Dates TBA
1-Day CRA Training 3X year @ Bank sites
–C10 3-Day Leadership Seminar & Support to
- Train team to leverage CRA funding
- Be included in/benefit from collaborative grants
-Panel of Bankers Provides Training & Coaching:
- What banks look for
- Overview of CRA
- Process of Requests
- Succinct reporting proving qualified investment
- CRA2U© Bank professionals provide financial expertise