LEVEL I POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!
REGISTER HERE for Level 1 Training!
April 24-26 @ Meadows Conference Center, 2900 Live Oak,
Dallas, TX 75204
Click Here for an Application for CDO Inclusion
OUR GOAL: Provide valuable insight on the Community Reinvestment Act and Community Development activities to leverage financial institutions’ support and transform local communities.
BENEFITS: Increase effects of CRA Investments, Loans & Services for Community Development Organizations (CDO) you care about.
CRA2U© DETAILS, PROCESS & INVESTMENT
LEVEL I: Full Circle Community Development Institute©2001
2.5 Day Institute taught by CRA2U© Advisory Members & C10 professionals
AUDIENCE: Motivated CRA Officers/Bankers
DATES: Offered 3X year @ Federal Reserve & Bank sites
- Collaborations & Innovative Methods Leveraging CRA Investments
- High-level grant writing training
- CRA History, Community Development, Determining CRA Focus & Pilot Project Options, ID Areas & Community Development Organizations (CDO) for inclusion
LEVEL II: Delivering Community Development©2001
C10 3-Day Seminar & One-Day Training taught by Bankers from CRA2U© Level One Institute.
AUDIENCE: CDOs identified by Banks & C10 to participate & benefit
DATES: 3-Day Seminar by C10 Dates TBA
1-Day CRA Training 3X year @ Bank sites
–C10 3-Day Leadership Seminar & Support to
- Train team to leverage CRA funding
- Be included in/benefit from collaborative grants
-Panel of Bankers Provides Training & Coaching:
- What banks look for
- Overview of CRA
- Process of Requests
- Succinct reporting proving qualified investment
- CRA2U© Bank professionals provide financial expertise